PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN TEXARKANA, TX! Do you want to learn how to use your DSLR camera? Is “Manual” like a foreign language? In this seminar, you will learn about your camera, posing, lighting, and how to make your photos POP in Adobe Lightroom! Join me, September 16-17, 2017, for this amazing workshop and watch your expertise grow! Taught by an award winning photographer, you are sure to leave with a lot more confidence in your abilities!
After teaching this class in Texarkana, I decided to break it down by day! Saturday you will learn about your camera, lighting, posing and beginner Lightroom. Sunday, we will continue with intermediate Lightroom and Beginner Photoshop. You can do either day individually, at a cost of $175 per day. Or you can do both days for just 295, but you can save 20% if you register by September 1st! Just enter the promo code DBP20 when you check out!
What will you need?
1. DSLR camera, such as a Canon Rebel, (one that is capable of changing lenses.)
2. 50 mm lens (Canon has a great 50 mm lens available at Best Buy for around $110. This is not required but suggested.)
3. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Classroom in a Book
4. A subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud for Photographers ($9.95 per month)
5. Seminar will be held at The Loft on the Square, so you will need a laptop with wifi capability.
6. Your creativity!
We will have lots of fun and learn a lot! There will only be a few available spots so that everyone will have lots of time to ask questions and learn! Sign up today here!